Bricklayers & Allied Craftworkers
District Council of West Virginia
"Your Source for Experience, Quality and Savings"
- #5 Huntington, #6 Parkersburg & #9 Charleston
Local 5 Huntington
- Taste of Asia (Advanced Building Restoration)
- Field & Stream/Dick's Sporting Goods (Central Masonry)
Local 6 Parkersburg
- DuPont (AECOM)
- Parkersburg Municipal Building (Wilson Restoration)
Local 9 Charleston
- Andrew Heights Elementary School (J.H.L. Masonry)
- WV School of Osteopathic Medicine (Trisco Systems)
- WVU Shroyer Hall (Fantin Tile)
- Malden WWTP (Metro Masonry)
- Charleston Civic Center (Central Masonry)
1st Thursday of every month
1848 Madison Ave.
2nd Tuesday of every month
3100 Dudley Ave.
4th Thursday of every month
3060 Mount Vernon Road
We are "YOUR SOURCE FOR EXPERIENCE, QUALITY AND SAVINGS"
3060 Mount Vernon Road, Suite 2, Hurricane, WV 25526
Phone: 304-757-5600 | Fax: 304-757-5600 | email@example.com
We are proud members of the following organizations::.
Field Representative: Stephen RublePhone: 304-757-5600 or 304-276-2975