Bricklayers & Allied Craftworkers
District Council of West Virginia
"Your Source for Experience, Quality and Savings"
- #5 Huntington, #6 Parkersburg & #9 Charleston
Local 5 Huntington
- Marshall University - Student Academic Building (Metro Masonry)
- Special Metals (Schad Refractory)
Local 6 Parkersburg
- Chemours (Jacobs Industrial)
- Chemours (United Construction Company Inc.)
- Ritchie County High School (G A Brown)
- Calhoun County Bank (B Masonry)
Local 9 Charleston
- The Crossings (Metro Masonry)
- Chase Tower (Wilson Restoration)
- Boy Scouts of America (R.L. Grishaber & Sons)
1st Thursday of every month
1848 Madison Ave.
2nd Tuesday of every month
3100 Dudley Ave.
4th Thursday of every month
3060 Mount Vernon Road
We are "YOUR SOURCE FOR EXPERIENCE, QUALITY AND SAVINGS"
3060 Mount Vernon Road, Suite 2, Hurricane, WV 25526
Phone: 304-757-5600 | Fax: 304-757-5600 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud members of the following organizations::.
Field Representative: Stephen RublePhone: 304-757-5600 or 304-276-2975